OAAE’s Executive Director Tim Katz will be taking part in a panel discussion at the Beck Center for the Arts‘ annual meeting on Monday, September 25 from 6:30 – 8:00 p.m. The event is free and open to the public.
Arts Advocacy: How Does It Work and What Can I Do?
Join us for an empowering discussion about public support for the arts and arts advocacy with national, statewide and local experts, including:
- Tim Katz, Executive Director, Ohio Alliance for Art Education
- Elisabeth Dorman, State and Local Government Affairs Manager, Americans for the Arts
- Bill Behrendt, Executive Director, Ohio Citizens for the Arts
- Jennifer Coleman, Senior Program Officer for the Arts, The George Gund Foundation
- Discussion will be moderated by Joseph P. Gibbons, Partner with Schneider Smeltz Spieth Bell LLP, Board President, Cuyahoga Arts and Culture
Reception to follow.
To attend email RSVP@BeckCenter.org and include “Annual Meeting” in the subject line. You can also RSVP by calling Erin Corwin at 216.521.2540 x30.